Responsible for minor maintenance and repair of equipment and facilities throughout the property.
* Routinely inspects all lighting throughout the property, identifying potential problems and resolving same.
* Responds to maintenance requests, in-house calls and repairs same.
* Monitors own work load and advises supervisor of work overload.
* Maintains a neat, clean, and organized work area in the Facilities shop and assigned areas.
* Prepares daily work forms.
* Maintains a working knowledge and understanding of all rules, regulations and controls.
* Adheres to safety policies and procedures and OSHA regulations.
* Creates an atmosphere of fun for all casino guests.
* Encourages mutual respect, dignity and integrity with all employees, by setting positive examples at all times.
Four Winds Casino
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
* Maintains all minor mechanical and cosmetic items throughout the facility.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Promotes the following within the department and among all employees: