Responsible for supplying assigned Food and Beverage Department stations and maintaining cleanliness of assigned areas.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
* Works with Barbacks and Stewards in ensuring cleanliness and hygiene of work area, tabletops, floors and food and bar equipment are in accordance with casino standards.
* Performs detailed cleaning of heavy kitchen equipment as assigned.
* Performs scheduled preventive maintenance cleaning.
* Works in a clean, sanitary, safe, and organized manner, abiding by all health and safety regulations.
* Ensures compliance to standards set by management for proper care and cleaning of all heavy equipment, floor drains, vent-a-hoods, trash areas and dock areas.
* Understands the use of proper chemicals on property (MSDS).
* Maintains knowledge of sanitation, dishwashing, maintenance, and safety standards.
* Cleans walls and ceiling tiles.
* Mops and sweeps bar, restaurant, kitchen and service areas.
* Removes empty bottles and trash.
* Promotes outstanding guests services on a continual basis.
* Participates as a team member with bartenders, servers, supervisors, chefs and all other pertinent employees in ensuring an efficient operation.
* Anticipates needs of coworkers and guests.
* The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Promotes the following within the department and among all employees:
* Creates an atmosphere of fun for all casino guests.
* Encourages mutual respect, dignity and integrity with all employees, by setting positive examples at all times.
Four Winds Casino